And The Versatile Blogger Award goes tooooo…*drum roll please* LENA DEE! And the crowd goes wild!
Aha hey there you lovely dolls, between this week and next week I will be uploading some very special posts. They will be blogger awards that I got the privilege of being nominated for by some truly amazing bloggers! Today’s will be the Versatile Blogger Award as you can see from my little hype up lol. I’d like to extend some major gratitude to not ONE but FOUR amazing individuals, Alissa from StoryBehindTheCloth, Lily from Lily from LearningLily, Maddie from TigerLilyDiaries and Sophie from Sophiie97. They are fabulous gals who work very hard on their blogs so please give them some love and pay their sites a visit. It’s free of cost and I’m sure it’d make their day.
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
First off, Blogger Awards are these fun and ya know bad ass way for fellow bloggers to show appreciation of babes who rock! I kid you not, blogging is harder than you think. You may see all of these fine blogs on the internet with cool content and to you it may just be a hobby or internet page, but I assure you it’s not. A lot goes into it and for some it’s a full time job that real people do with loads of real effort. So let’s remember that the next time you hear someone being rude about a blogger.
Moving along smartly, This Blogger Award celebrates high quality, unique, and loving content. When nominated, the blogger can choose to accept the nomination and pass it on to 15 bloggers that they believe deserve a nomination as well.
The rules to accept this award are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There are millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
- Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
Again, thank you Alissa for being truly amaze-balls! This made my month when you nominated me and I’m sorry I couldn’t tend to this sooner! *cough Blogmas had me cough* Now, to my nominees, keep up the great work and continue to blog your hearts out. You are doing better than you think! 💕
Now, let’s talk about Lena (just for a tad cause I’m very awkward talking about myself lol)
Seven Facts About Lena from Lena Dee Xo:
- I’m a huge foodie! I thoroughly enjoy going out to eat and embracing new dishes. It’s like for me, food can do no wrong, it makes me happy and I’m not ashamed at all.
- I’m quite cheesy, I mean like lol hello have you read my content and witness my attempt at lame jokes? I secretly think I’m quite funny and I even laugh at myself. I mean if you can’t bring yourself joy who can and how do you expect to bring others?
- You may not know this or notice cause I don’t think I have any pics of me anywhere laughing BUT ya girl has BRACES! *Cues astonished soundtrack* lol I’ve had braces for quite some time and I’m still mighty awkward with them.
- I’m obssessed with Pinterest! Yes guys I’m a Pinterest beep & I’m proud of it. You get a rush of creativity simply going on the page and can get sucked on that site for HOURS, trust me.
- I am currently on a self love journey. I am my biggest critic and for years I’ve given myself a lot of harsh judgment, I would blame myself for things that looking back, weren’t even my fault. I was always the one to say sorry in a situation but yet never sorry to myself for doubting myself or being mean to myself. Sometime’s it takes a lot for you to recognize your worth as an individual and to note that you’re only human. Please be kind to yourself as well as others. It doesn’t always happen easily especially if you struggle with depression or anxiety but you eventually get to a point where you can embrace your awesomeness. If you ever need a pep talk or reminder I am ALWAYS here to be your biggest supporter!
- I am obsessed with 90’s everything! I love the clothes, the music, the E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! Yes, I’m a 90’s baby but that period just rocks and was a pure form of creativity.
- I love anything fashion related and wish to someday attend fashion weeks around the world!
Thank you guys for reading! I want to nominate these lovely bloggers I met via Twitter…You have been so kind to me and such an inspiration and thank you for helping me along my journey! Also feel to use the award image I designed 🙂
Ayo from All Things Ayo
Ally from Ally + Kat
Amy from Finding Serenity with Amy Old
April from Travelling Wanderer
Bexa from Hello Bexa
Cally from Love Cally
Holly from Holly Kate Gladwell
Jenny from Jenny Rosee
Meera from Lone Teen Traveller
Melanie from Fraser’s Fun House
Michelle from ChelleMUA
Tracy from I Am Tracy Nicole